Yubico’s mission is to create a safer internet for everyone. Our core invention, the YubiKey, secures logins for 9 of the top 10 internet brands, including Google and Facebook, and for millions of users in 160 countries. Collaboration and innovation are at the core of our culture, as we expand to more advanced software and services for encryption and Internet of Things (IoT). We are a fast growing, profitable, and multinational company, offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team.
Now are we looking for a keen learner who wants to be responsible for Yubico’s infrastructure at our Stockholm office!
You will work together with our engineering team to:
- Apply security patches and upgrade to latest stable OS releases.
- Consolidate cloud resources into Google Cloud Platform.
- Provision new servers, primarily cloud but also with some colocation involved.
- Manage our domains and DNS zones.
- Enable our Engineers to be more efficient in their deployments.
- Make sure our TLS configurations adhere with latest best practices.
- Maintain and improve our monitoring systems.
- Office network management.
- Backup systems and disaster recovery.
- Your background:4+ years of experience working with infrastructure and/or related roles such as Systems Administrator and DevOps.
- Enjoys building great infrastructure to support both internal and external facing services.
- Proficient with one or more of the following languages; Go, Python, PHP, SQL and Bash.
- Infrastructure as code using ansible and terraform.
- Experience running Ubuntu in production.
- Thorough knowledge of OpenSSH.
- Proficient with configuring and using nagios/icinga, git, NGINX and MySQL.
- Basic networking knowledge; TCP/UDP , DNS, DHCP , routing and HTTP.
- Exceptional attention to detail and enthusiastic to learn on the job.
- Bonus points
- Previous working experience with Google Cloud Platform (or AWS, though you’ll be working with GCP).
- G-Suite administration.
- Single sign-on configuration with SAML and/or OAuth.
- Fastly and/or Varnish experience.
- Docker & vagrant.
- Postfix and general mail infrastructure such as DMARC, DKIM & SPF.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options program
- Travel opportunities
Yubico sets new world standards for simple, secure login, preventing unauthorized access to computers, servers, and internet accounts.
Founded in 2007, Yubico is privately held with offices in Stockholm, Seattle and Palo Alto. We are 50 employees working on the vision to enable internet users to have one single and secure key for securing access across from any device to any number of services.
Is this for you? Just apply with or without CV by clicking the link below!