Automile is a fast-growing Internet of Things (IoT) company disrupting a $30 Billion telematics market and beyond. With a perfect blend of big data, technology, and SaaS, Automile is transforming the lives of field service businesses by making them more productive.
Automile has raised $47 Million to date and is backed by industry leaders and renowned VCs including Insight Venture Partners, Jason Lemkin from SaaStr Fund, Salesforce Ventures, Dawn Capital, Point Nine Capital, Niklas Zennström (Skype Founder), Justin Kan (Partner at the seed fund Y Combinator), and Sam Nurmi (Pingdom Founder).
Automile has been tremendously successful to date with thousands of customers of all sizes across all industries.
Now are we looking for an experienced QA Engineer to our new product development team in Sundsvall!
What You Will Do
- Be an owner of quality for our products
- Collaborate with engineers to develop and implement effective test strategies for our web and mobile platforms
- Rigorously and meticulously test our products to make sure they are free of bugs and provide the best user experience
- Communicate QA status on feature work as well as the overall releases that we’re shipping
- 3+ years experience testing Web, iOS, Android apps and shipping high quality work in Agile teams.
- Strong knowledge of mobile test tools: Charles Proxy, XCode, Android Studio, JIRA, TestRail, et
- An uncanny ability to efficiently find bugs and product issues; think outside of the box for end-to-end testing
- Experience with properly and precisely documenting issues in a bug tracking system like JIRA
- Ability to clearly communicate build health to cross-functional teams (dev, design, product, QA, leadership) and able to help keep a project on track
- Advocate for the user: you care about users having a great experience
- Strong team player
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Apply by clicking the button below!