Yubico’s mission is to create a safer internet for everyone. Our core invention, the YubiKey, secures logins for 9 of the top 10 internet brands, including Google and Facebook, and for millions of users in 160 countries. Collaboration and innovation are at the core of our culture, as we expand to more advanced software and services for encryption and Internet of Things (IoT). We are a fast growing, profitable, and multinational company, offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team.
Now are we looking for someone with a passion for mobile platform development and security who can help bring strong, standard based authentication to mobile users everywhere.
You’ll need to understand the state of the art in mobile platform security and cryptography, and implement applications and SDKs that work with cutting edge authentication technologies like FIDO2 and U2F.
You will be part of our mobile team, working with the development of our iOS offerings, including production libraries and apps, along with PoC and example apps. You will work with others to ensure that we provide high quality solutions which are idiomatic to iOS, yet give a consistent experience across other platforms such as Android and desktop.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Reports to Director of Engineering
- Development, testing, release, and support of iOS applications
- Design and develop iOS libraries, and frameworks that support Yubico’s products
- Become a valued member of our cross-functional engineering team, collaborating with our Android and desktop app developers, jointly driving our products and offerings forward
- Learn, and adapt to new technology by staying ahead of mobile development trends and techniques
Skills & Experience:
- Experience with all parts of writing iOS applications and libraries, including publishing to the App Store
- Proficient knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
- Experience with various iOS frameworks, and an understanding of Cocoa design patterns and API design
- Ability to write code that is readable, well-commented, testable, and easy to maintain
- Strong understanding of mobile UI principles
- Experience with open source and the open source community
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, capable of taking own initiatives but also listening to others
- Able to take initiative, maintain a positive attitude, be self-motivated, and work effectively on projects with minimal direct supervision
Apply by clicking the button below!